Mar 10, 2008

Amazing Husband

Have you ever had one of those days where your kids just get on your nerves no matter what they do? You just need them to stop being kids for 10 mins so you can get your head screwed on straight? Well yesterday was one of those days for me...

Kaitlyn would not stop bugging Mackenzie.. she kept jumping on her, or putting her feet in her face, you know just irritating her, so needless to say there was a lot of screaming/crying/whining... driving mommy nuts! On top of all this, the house was a mess, it looked like the Tasmanian Devil had been through... and every time I tried to do anything, it felt as if the kids just got louder and louder, I finally had to lay down and take a nap because I had a headache that would just not go away.

Lucky for me I have to best husband ever!! Not only did he let me take a nap, he somehow got the kids to calm down for about an hour while he cleaned the house! The floors all got picked up and vacuumed, the tables got cleared, and laundry got done!!! I was absolutely amazed!

I am feeling much better today! :-)

No comments: