Dec 1, 2008

Halloween.. Finally!

Ok so I have been lagging on the blog. I know I'm finally posting halloween in December. Sorry for the long wait!

Ok so the girls were super excited about holloween. Kaitlyn kept telling Mackenzie "all you have to say is Trick-or Treat and people will give you candy" They of course wanted to be princesses. So Kaitlyn picked Sleeping Beauty, her favorite. I took her shopping after her birthday in August and this is what she bought with her birthday money!! We had a Cinderella costume already so that's what Mackenzie got. She loved it! They got all dressed up and I did their makeup. And yes Kaitlyn is wearing a leotard under her costume so she has a blue sleeve and a red sleeve.

The evening was fun. We first stopped at my parents church where they had a small trunk-or-treat. Then we headed over to Water of Life, and they have a HUGE trunk-or-treat every year. The girls got a TON of candy, and then we waited in line for the bounce houses and the inflatable slides. It was really croweded, but it was a lot of fun cuz we new what to expect and we wern't in a hurry.













No comments: