Aug 16, 2009

May




Mackenzie's best friend Sophia had her 3rd birthday at the Sawdust Factory!! They all got to make dog houses, so cute!








We went to Victoria Gardens and played in the fountain a lot this summer, beginning in May. They girls always asked me to take their picture, they are such little posers! :-)













We went to a Mother Daughter lunch with my mom and her church at Central Park. Kaitlyn even won a raffle!!
Amber w/ Kenzie and April w/ Kaitlyn.










We had my baby shower for little Owen, sorry this is the only picture that was on my camera. All the other pictures are on my mom and sister's cameras...sorry!






My "baby" sister April GRADUATED from Biola University!!! We are all sooooooooo proud of her. She is now in Argentina for 5 months learning to sound like a native Spanish speaker! Check out her blog at http://aprilsargentinaadventure.blogspot.com/
Again sorry for not having a better picture.. it just didn't happen with my camera, I was mostly chasing my two girls around the whole time!

No comments: